Meetings of Stone Town Council on THURSDAY 8 July 2021
The following meetings of Stone Town Council will be held on THURSDAY 8 July 2021
- Town Council
- General Purposes Committee
All meetings will be held at the Frank Jordan Centre, Lichfield Street, Stone, beginning at 7:00pm.
The agendas and papers for the meetings are available here: 2021-22 | Stone Town Council
Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Council and many of its committees and sub-committees both as observers and to make representations to the Council.
For more information please see the Town Council’s policy on Public Participation at Council Meetings. Click here: Stone Town Council’s – Scheme of Public Participation
Please note that, following a risk assessment, a number of Covid-19 mitigation measures will be in place for the meeting to support social distancing and increase Covid safety:
- Hand sanitisers will be available in the room and ventilation will be maximised.
- Members of the public will be required to scan the NHS QR code or provide their names and contact details for track and trace purposes.
- Attendees are asked not to change seats unless unavoidable.
- Everyone in attendance will be required to wear face coverings throughout the whole period that they are in the Frank Jordan Centre. The only exceptions to this will be the meeting Chairman, for the duration of the meeting, and all other meeting participants, but only while speaking as part of the meeting.
Please take particular care when entering and leaving the meeting to ensure that social distancing is maintained. Attendees are reminded that the “rule of six” will apply whilst inside the Centre.
For a fully accessible version of the papers for the meeting, please telephone Stone Town Council on 01785 619740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org